What is Email Marketing
If you are planning for a big sale of any product or service, you have to have more or less marketing plans, ads plan, seminar, survey and some meetings as well. But there is something very effective and easy to handle some harder marketing policies into easier. Yes, Email Marketing. In some simple words Email Marketing is collecting buyers for selling product/service through sending Emails; just it.
Understanding Email Marketing easily
However nobody reveals the true tactic of Email Marketing. It’s very simple, don’t get panic. You just have to send mail keep it mind firstly, then go further, and when the recipient click on the link you sent inside your mail you get paid. So, all you have to do is to make people click on your given LINK. There are a few Email Marketers who call it Email Marketing Campaign. Well, you also have the right to call it whatever you prefer to.
Go ahead with your own style because it’s your life color it
It might sound very easy to empathize but not that easy if you don’t follow some tips and tricks before setting up your selling plan upon Email Marketing. Well, everybody has their own style in their individual jobs.
Clarifying with example and explanation
To clarify something it’s a familiar way to give an example. Thus, Email Marketing is something like a relation between Creditor and Debtor.
Firstly assume, what you would do if you owe an amount of money from an individual! You probably would ask for the money several times, repeatedly, again and again until you possess your money back as a debtor. That’s what you would exactly do. When you send a mail to your debtor, you might not get the answer back in the first mail. After a few days, you need to send your second mail asking for your money. Lastly you may warn him like this is my last mail whether you reply or not, I will take measures or something.
Here on Email Marketing, you need to presume buyers/clickers/email readers as your debtor. Now it’s being prosperous to understand the fact behind the success in Email Marketing. We will see what’s going to happen if we go over your few weeks’ afford.
1st week, you send 100 mails having an offer with an attractive title. Only one recipient clicks on the link. Your success is 1%. Don’t be disappointed this is normal.
2nd week, you send 100 mails again to the same addresses having a different title with the same offer (attach some words, this chance is rare and may never come back again). Now, six people click on the link. Here your achievement is 7% total.
3rd week, you send 100 mails with the same offer/campaign again having a title that might be the most attractive, add some words like “now or never” (use Power Word “Free”, it’s called the glossiest word in Marketing). This time you get 10 clicks, more 10% achievement and 17% in total. You believe it or not, it’s a huge success in marketing.
Inexpensive affiliate marketing, so why not becoming a freelancer
Hence, Email Marketing is considered to be one of the most inexpensive Marketing policies. In these present times, an Email Marketer has big demands. You may even be hired as an Email Marketer in the freelancers’ market.
Some tips and tricks at a glance, never avoid them
1) Make a plan. Everything has to have a plan. Without a plan nothing can bring success.
2) Make sure that your language, subject, message and brand are relevant to your Email Marketing Campaign.
3) Keep your Email address fresh and sensuous, if you are from a reputed company forget this chapter. People will recognize you.
4) Use an identifying image or logo that suits your campaign. Some other design wrapping the mail could be definite and reader friendly.
5) Your heading must be very attractive, as this is going to bring clicks for you. Always remember, in internet marketing Click=Cash.
6) Try to provide solutions; people inheritably love to get solutions.
7) Reveal them a message like save time and money and make them believe you are not lying.
8) Use the Power Word “FREE”. This word must raise people’s concern. Who doesn’t want to get free?
9) Provoke readers with the subject line, inwardly propel them to click and finally bring out a positive response.
10) Remember! Don’t overpopulate your mail with media files like audio, video and flash. Your all readers don’t have similar internet connections, different people have different speeds. Using an image ought to be fine but not excessive.
11) When someone accepts your offer by subscribing, clicking, buying or anything then send him/her a Thank You message. This sort of practice makes people feel esteemed inside and very special.
12) Keep an eye, when something new comes upon your job. Don’t forget to let previously subscribed readers know what’s going on.
Therefore, following these steps properly millions of Email Marketers have been successful. So, in this present era; there is no alternative to Email Marketing.