In a world full of challenges, we all need inspiration. Perhaps you started a business that isn’t doing well and now feel like giving up. You could be going through a divorce and feel like life isn’t worth living. Or you could be in debt and need help navigating the situation. What do you do in these kinds of situations?
Motivational quotes can be your daily fuel to start your day or even take you through the day. And lift your spirit. They can help you navigate challenges and motivate you when your inspiration lapses.
The good thing about inspirational quotes is that they appeal to your subconscious. They speak to your soul and mind, making you believe you can do it. With time, you will start believing that changing your situation is possible. And as your mindset changes to a positive one, you will start to see positive quotes in your situations. Therefore, if you feel like giving up, you need positive quotes.
What is motivation?
Motivation is derived from the Latin word “motivus,” which means a moving cause or a force that initiates goal-oriented behaviors. Psychologists define motivation as the internal or external power to initiate positive behaviors in life.
Reasons to read motivational words
There are several reasons why you need motivational quotes. These include:
Motivate, inspire, and encourage
At times, we all go through seasons when we feel discouraged, unhappy, or without motivation. By reading motivation quotes, you can easily lift your spirit and see your mood improve.
Prompt you to act.
Powerful motivation quotes will prompt you to take action. Therefore, if you need a little push, read a few motivational quotes to keep you going.
Brings hope and optimism
By reading self-inspiration quotes, you will start seeing life’s positive side. You will have better hope for the future.
Provides insight and wisdom
Motivation quotes provide an outlook on life like you have never seen before. When you read these words a few times a day, you will see the wisdom that comes with them.
Top 50 motivation quotes
Now that we understand the importance of motivation let us look at the best motivation quotes.
Motivational quotes to get your day started
- Every new day is an opportunity to get better at what you were yesterday
- Make today awesome so that yesterday gets jealous
- Start your day with positive energy and happy thoughts.
- A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset
- Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday
- Today is your day; your mountain is waiting.
- Every morning is an opportunity to turn a new page in your story
- A little progress every day adds up to a big result
- Make each day your masterpiece
- Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful mind.
Motivation quotes for entrepreneurs and work
- Nothing is impossible to those who believe. The word itself says I’m possible.
- Grab that dream and never let it go.
- Never limit yourself to what you think you can achieve. Many people never reach their potential because they limit themselves to what is possible.- Mark Kay Ash
- The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you are the pilot.
- Whatever the mind of a man can believe, it can achieve-Napoleon Hill
- Don’t be afraid to start over and over again. It’s a chance to build something better.
- Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to complete. Time passes anyway
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.-Chinese proverb.
- Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure
- Progress has little to do with speed but more to do with progression
Motivation Quotes about life challenges
- I believe challenges are God’s ways of strengthening us mentally, spiritually, and physically.
- Out of a mountain of despair, there is a stone of hope
- Choose your battles wisely. At times peace is better than being right.
- Life is about accepting the challenges along the way. Choosing to keep moving forward and savoring the journey.
- Always believe that something great is about to happen
- You can’t spell Challenge without Change.
- It’s not the challenge that defines you. It’s what you do with the challenge.
- Challenges are what make life interesting. And overcoming them is what makes it meaningful.
- You will never discover your potential until you attempt to take on new challenges.
- Believe in yourself. Know that there is something inside you that is bigger than any obstacles.
- Don’t let your happiness depend on something that you may lose
- Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything
- Everything negative pressure, challenges-is an opportunity for you to rise, again.-Kobe Brant.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing but rising every time we fail.
- The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping stones
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.- Vince Lombardi
- Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts-Winston, Churchill.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing your optimism
- I have failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.- Michael Jordan
- Experience isn’t what happens to you. It’s what you do with what happens to you.-Aldous Huxley
Inspirational Quotes about Money
- To get rich, you will need to make money when you are sleeping
- If you can count your money, work harder
- It’s not about how much money you make but how much money you keep
- You will either learn to manage money, or the lack of it will manage you
- Remember that money will always match your mindset
- Wealth without wisdom is useless
- Don’t go broke trying to look rich
- Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobby you have
- Believe in yourself, invest in yourself, and watch your money grow
With these 50 quotes, it’s possible to have a positive outlook on life.
Gerald Matiri is a writer with over ten years of experience in the content writing field. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Strathmore University. He writes on various niches such as product reviews, self-improvement, and making mone online. You can find him curled on his couch with a self-improvement book when he is not blogging.